Dash Lights question!!

Ok, first off my radio stops working all the sudden, i d0nt know whats wrong,
i have power everything works just no sound, ok i dont think they have
anything to do with each other but here the thing, i already had one dash
light out, but tonight the other one went out and i had to drive like half
hour in the dark , kinda sucked, is it possible to change out these lights,
can i do this myself, id really like to get this fixed as soon as possible,
this is so annoying for me,  so can somebody help me with this problem