Re: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?

At 7:38 PM -0700 6/25/01, Kevin Collins wrote:

>I recently picked one up from Potterman and was gonna take a picture of it,
>but my camera batteries are dead at the moment.. if nobody has posted one
>by tomorrow I'll snap one then.

Here's the one I got from Potterman.  There was also a guy at June
Jitterbug in Niagara Falls this weekend with blanks for everything,
including these, that he was cutting.  I got one of the old-school
rubber-head VW round keys as a backup.

key.jpg

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |