WTB: Water Pump Housing

If anyone out there has a spare water pump housing to sell me, please email
me off-list: ross@sanoh.com.mx

I have a brand new water pump and the thermostat outlet piece is in good
shape, so all I need is the housing. The brand new pump I have is for a JH,
and is the type of pump that has the 3 pulley bolts close together. I don't
think this is just any 8-valve water pump, I think it may just be the JH
pumps that I can use.

I'm looking for a piece that's in decent shape, and I'm looking to get it in
my hands asap. I'm in San Diego.

I don't think I need to buy a new one, but I also don't have time to go to
the yard and pull one myself until next week.

Thanks,
Theron