RE: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?

ANyone have a picture of it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Schneider [mailto:SCIROCCO2@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 11:26 AM
To: Bobby Griffin; Vee Dubb; Scirocco-l
Subject: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?

Hello,

> yes x4..8)..j/k as if i know..jes thought 4 posts was funny..

yes, if the mail was sent 4 days earlier instead of
4 times, it would have saved me from driving to the
VW-dealer every day ! :-)

so here is the FINAL call :
WHO WANTS THAT LIGHTED 16V KEY ?
besides :
- Lisa Lutman
- Eric Ellis
- Bobby Griffin
- Mike ?lastname? rept@qwest.net
- Eric Soltwedel ( nightshadow )
- Allyn Malventano
- Cathy Boyko
- Michael Pinzon
- Joel Leclerc
- chris jevens
- Vee Dubb ?NAME?? <Scirious@hotmail.com

all those who are not already listed and want a key
please respond to me within the next 24 hours,
because I will make the third and last order for them then.
Thank you !

otherwise please feel free to ask "Potterman"
Mike Potter
Virtual World Parts Inc.
Sales@parts4vws.com
714-633-9380

to get a key.
he's THE MAN in getting you all the sweet VW stuff over there.

I'm sorry for those on the list who
are already bored to death with this 16V-key-stuff ! :-)

Thanks !
Dirk

> Hey, I'm up for a $25'ish imported 16v key, too.  Dirk or Eric, can
you
get
> us a final price and let us PayPal the money to you or something?

Schneider)