Car boggin' (hardcore)

Hey all.

My car got wacked on me today. When I left the
driveway, it started bogging bigtime. I was
confused, my gas gauge was in red, so i figure
that maybe i was running low. I limp it to
the gas station and juice up. I start it back up,
it seems to be a lil' better, but it was still bogging.
When i give gas, it's like doesn't wanna kick in a
first but then it'll start to go, but when i'm goin
it start to jerk violently. So i bring it to work and
throw it in the garage. The fuel pump seems to
be making a normal buzzing sound. I changed
the coil because i remember when Jason Arms
was driving home from Cincy, it was doin something
similar. But the change in coil didn't do anything.

I don't have access to my bentley right now, so
what are some things that i should check for tommorow?
Fuel Pump? I thought i heard the fuel pump relay clickin
HARDCORE when it would bog.

Thanks

Paul
87' Scirocco 16v