USRT/ WATERFEST Rally: represent your local tuner/club

Guys, I've received private emails inquiring about how rallyists can
represent their local tuners and clubs. I'd love to give props where they
are due and may include "bio" write ups (with picture, etc.) of selected
entrants in the event materials. Here's yet another chance to be famous.
Plus, maybe you can work out a little sponsorship of your own? If you're
promoting the tuner, for instance, why shouldn't they compensate you a
little bit -discount, free parts, paid entry, etc.

I'll do anything practical to help your cause. Please continue to forward me
ideas. Thanks.

P.S. It might be a good idea to *call* your tuners to ask them about such an
arrangement. Chances are good that they'd love to support you.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor