E36 M3 vs. lowly S

Just came in from a dogfight on the freeway with a blue M3 and you know what
I would consider the match a draw. I couldnt belive it either and afterwards
the guy put the window down and gave the thumbs up and said good race.
 I was just travelling along when some Bimmer lights came up at a fast pace
behind me so I tossed the 4K into 4th which put her at about 5k on the tach
and gave it all hell. The guy was game and he floored his six and we stayed
dead even till traffic came up as I was almost out of revs anyway. Did that a
couple more times and same result every time. Dont know what the speed was
but till 6500 in 5th he was not getting away.
 Nobody is awake to hear my story so I figured I would vent here.

Today was a good day(Oshea Jackson)
Jasin