Re: E36 M3 vs. lowly S

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> Just came in from a dogfight on the freeway with a
> blue M3 ..... so I tossed the 4K into 4th ....we
stayed
> dead even till traffic came up .... Dont
> know what the speed was
> but till 6500 in 5th he was not getting away.
>  Nobody is awake to hear my story so I figured I
> would vent here.

Congrats - Verrry nicely done!! What if any mods have
been done to your 'roc?

Too bad nobody was around, that's like hitting a
hole-in-one without a witness.

FWIW, according to "gears" on scirocco.org, if you
have stock wheels and tires, and haven't changed your
5th gear, that equates to 125mph...yowsa!

Glad to hear he was a cool guy, too.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd