From: Captnbr@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: The fast and the furious
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:51:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/2001 8:26:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
slash2@mindspring.com writes:

<< Cause after the movie a lot of import guys are going to run their rides,
  qand I wish mine was done to spank some german sense into them, oh well.

I saw it, and i loved it, lots of cool cars.  There was a Jetta in it so i
was happy. And guess what?????  A little after the line where he says "I
live
my life 1/4 mile at a time"  The go to a shot of a parking lot i think,
And
what do i think i saw,  A white Scirocco with its hood up in the front.
Anyone else see that?  And yes, after the movie all the kids were racing and
driving aggressively, i let them do there thing cuz one i had my G/F with me
and two, those 16 year olds were just looking to cause and accident and i
want any part of that.  Peace out