Re: interiors

As for dash swaps, I've been told that you should try to take over as much
as possible from the donor car. This includes vent ducting and such. AFAIK
there will be a gap between the dash and the windshield which will need to
be filled in some creative fashion. What did buddy from Concept Motorsports
use to fill that?

You'll have to swing over this way with that new car.... I'm interested in
seeing the "clean" job on the rain gutters.

JR