Re: interiors

Evans wrote:

> Is there a discriptive tech tip somewhere on how to put corrado seats in a
> MK1 and MK2 scirocco including everything you would possibly need to
> complete the task?

No, not as far as I have seen. I think you are OK if you have a set of
each kind and you graft the Scirocco bottoms to the Corrado seats. I
don't think you need to do bolster removal, nothing down to that level.

> Also something on how to fit round headlights onto a MK2.

The Phat Rabbit web page _had_ a description but I don't think it's up
anymore (disclaimer- it was a Rabbit w/ S1 headlight conversion) Let me
look...

<http://www.scirocco.org/list/archives/1998/November/msg00572.html>
<http://www.clubh2o.com/Gallery/NothelleC.jpg> Just for fun

> Is there a list of alternative dash swaps as well?
> Any guidance would be massively appreciated.
> Thanks gang.
>
> Jake Evans

Good luck. I have not seen anybody go to any trouble to gather a list
together other than engine swaps.

TBerk