Re: mk1 wiring options

Here is the issue hehe, i'm going to build a custom turbo motor, so im not using CIS or CIS-E. Basically, im more after the fuse panel, and associated wiring rather than the FI and what not. I'd still have to grab all that wiring, of course, but I suppose this un-complicates things a little since im not going to have to play with that. Peace,
	-Gary Huff