RE: Note on tranny rebuilders

>Not trying to change your opinion of Shawn but he has been very good to
>me.  I have a transmission from him for my '86 16V and he allowed me to
>change the final gear ratio from 3.67 to 3.94 and the final gear from
>.91 to .89 for no extra charge.  Any problems he was very quick to take
>care of.  As a reseller (of CAD software) I can understand that offering
>free information doesn't put money in your pocket.  I am sorry to hear
>that he didn't help you.

Basically he was a dick. I asked him a question about the final stages of
finishing a rebuild (something noone in their right mind would expect to
have some one send them the trans to have them fix it) and he basically
didnt want to tell me anything or offer up any info. I have made my decision
not to like the guy. Hes a fuck.

That was of course my opinion. If anyone doesnt like it; well tough and call
Shawn to complain cuz I dont want to hear it.

>By the way can you share the contact information about Darrell?

www.aatransaxle.com

This guy will actually talk to you and HELP you. Not just nonchalantly tell
you to fuck off. He knows his shit and offers a killer warranty.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop