Re: [mk1] What's a Scirocco TS ?

I remember seeing one of these in San Luis Obispo, CA back in the 80's.  I
made a mental note and left it.  I recall it was yellow and I think it had
single rectangular headlights.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 6/19/01 8:23:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,