[fs] 1975 silver mki

*** NOT mine. in a local car lot. ***

  rough around the edges (and other places). over all not in too bad of
condition, except for the typical fender rot. oh, and the driver-side
floor (hey, i know i'm big, but c'mon. it was only one foot!). perhaps
neal can help on that point. other than that, the car looked nice. odo
said 68k and it looks pretty clean inside. chrome mirrors, door handles,
and bumper (with black trim). no a/c. rear hatch lid present, though
different colour (light blue). interior other than that is black
(leather!) that needs some reupholstering. tlc, you know. sticker says
$250 down + tax & title. i think someone said that he was willing to
take $400 cash for it. tarantula wheels in nice shape with tires that
are not so. dash is cracked, though not horribly so (two or three long
cracks). could be saved with some work and if daun hasn't crushed the
'87 with a good d-side floor pan yet. let me know if you want me to
check anything else.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com