Re: [fs] 1975 silver mki

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> *** NOT mine. in a local car lot. ***

(Metro Columbus OH for those uninformed)

could be saved with some work and if daun hasn't
> crushed the
> '87 with a good d-side floor pan yet.

Sorry - has been crushed.

Hmmm, this gets me to thinking.  The original owner of my
'80 had a '75 that he parked when he bought the '80.
Finally in about '96 he got rid of both.  (the '80 had been
parked in '83 next to the '75 when he bought a GTI)

Betcha it's the same car.  Might have to investigate this
one closer myself just for curiosity's sake.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"