mk1 Master cylinder and brake options

So,
	The mk1 taillight switch is off of the master cylinder, something posing a bit of a problem since I am going to be using a 16v pedal cluster, 16v master cylinder, and 16v brake booster in my car. I know the 16v scirocco has the switch on the pedal. Someone else out there has to have done this. I ask, is it simple? Simple as wiring up said switch? As far as the 16v Pedal cluster, this should be a straight bolt up, correct? I would think it would be, plus the 16v cluster has the nifty spring on the clutch pedal. Peace,
		-Gary Huff