Re: How to Keep the Tourque Low in the Power Band

Cheapass Ron Pieper wrote:

> Adjustable cam timing sprocket, advanced?
>
> I wouldn't think a port match and polish job would
> have any real downside, as long as you don't go crazy.
>
> And don't forget the 4K.
>
> Ron

4k as in Trans.  Is it better due to the final drive or something? I run
a FF right now- it's a wide ratio, which I like for the taller top end.
But I could see a GTI trans being nice off the line. (With a 5th gear swap).

More torque down low means I can drag those tall gears better.

Thx,
TBerk