Re: OT,LeMans, the movie

> There was a... a..... damn. "Something VW" that was
> 5th as of last night.
> All they kept showing was the Audi's and the MG. Any
> info on this beast?
> Is it in fact VW powered?

> Shawn Méze

According to the official Le Mans site, 2 Reynard ROC
VW's entered.  Engine was VW 2 liter single turbo
4-cyl.  The first car retired at 3 hours 47 minutes
with engine failure and the second retired 5 minutes
later with the same symptoms.  Ouch.  It may have been
the beer-induced haze but I could have sworn the
closed-cockpit Bentley prototype was racing but no
record of it on the site.  ???  Anyway I still find it
interesting that Porsche is the only car represented
in the GT class.

Jeremy
'86 16v
Columbus, OH