Re: MKI FS in the bay area

Tobias M-G wrote:

> It's cheap $1200 and I bet you can get it for cheaper .. ?
>
> http://www.yahoopty.com/vw/
>
> Ugh, the Toyota has to go, but? Wise candidate or ?

Well, from the guy's description it sounds like a sweet car- reff'ed and
every thing. It will prob need some freshening (just because any car
being transferred does).

And, it's a Rag Top! Sounds nice out here in Cali.

I just arraigned to wheel and deal another deal- gotta get caught up
1st. Anybody want to buy an 84 Maserati BiTurbo for about the same $$?

TBerk