Re: Tales of woe... chevys 2 rocco 0.

--- Brian McGarvey <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu> wrote:
> well,
> Im looking at my rocco being totaled.

Awww man...     that sux dood.  Seems like every time we
turn around, another 'roc gets totalled.

> so after the adjuster gets thru and cust me a check.
> this rocco is going up for sale as is may or may not be
> repaired.

I don't think it's worth repairing.  Would make a nice
donor vehichle though.

Keep us posted.  Hunting for another?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"