clutch question

Alright I'm about to change out my 4th clutch in a
year. (1 pushrod seal leak, 1 mainshaft seal leak, and
one tranny swap "while I'm in here", and now this)  My
last rocco did this also once... but that was about 6
years ago...

further inspection one of the springs on the clutch
itself has left the clutch assembly and taken a few
chunks of the clutch plate(the steel, not the clutch
material)  I've managed to fish out the spring and the
chunks but now I've only got 3 springs left.  I know
from experinece that the clutch will work just fine
till I'm down to one spring.  The main question is
this... Has anyone else had this problem with their
clutches and what do ya think is causing it.  There
doesn't appear to be any heat fatigue on the clutch
assembly and there is plenty of material left.  I'm
still running the sachs 190mm clutch as I don't turn
the power to require an upgrade.

TIA

George-
"clutchmaster"  faster than a runaway shopping cart,
phneumatic tool equipt, able to swap out a clutch in
1.5 hours and still make the dinner party at 7:00 in
style... "to bad the $#@!$#@ part store is closed"