(OT) Honda Bashing Was Re: now this is ryce!! OMFG

Shawn,
I totally agree with you as well as others that I know on this list. I
currently own 2 Hondas.
The first one is my wife's 95 Civic LX 4-Door and it is a very reliable car
with 110K and the only thing done to it is brakes, oil changes, tune-ups/
timing belt and ignition switch.

My second Honda is a 89 Civic LX 4-Door that has a 1.6 SOHC VTEC with about
160 at the flywheel. It is running 11:1 pistons, intake, header, exhaust,
Mugen ECU that runs high 14's and low 15's which is an everyday driver with
full stereo and 16's and still gets 24MPG.

I also own a 78 Scirocco with a 16V conversion which is my fun car to drive.
A friend of mine introduced me to the Scirocco which I had never seen until I
went to his house and saw his 81 S. So I sold my 82 Cabriolet to buy a
Scirocco that I found in San Fran.

I personally think Hondas have their place as well as VW's. Hondas are good
cars and have never let me down.

Bottom line is Hondas are well built cars and should get the respect they
deserve.

If you ever come out to CA I will have to show you some 11and 12 second
Hondas that are everyday drivers that will blow away a VR6 anyday of the week.

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V

P.S. That is why my email address is LXVTEC