scirocco shirts

If there was anyone at cincy that was interested in my 16v shirt that i had
made, you can pick one up at this site:
<http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=scirocco_25>

I know that a number of people had expressed interest in this shirt, so
here you go.  This site is pretty cool, you can basically design your own
shirt if you dont like any of the ones I have made.  I havent picked up
anything besides the white 16v shirt, but it seems to be of decent quality.
 They are made on quality Hanes Beefy T's, and the logo seems to be decent,
better than I expected.  Its not screen printed like the Team Scirocco
shirts, but something like an iron-on, but more durable and somehow fused
at the edges to the shirt material.  Overall I was happy with the finished
product.
I have set all the prices to base cost(no profit) so feel free to get
anything you want, or make your own if you feel like it.  I thought i would
just save anyone the trouble of getting the shirts set up, finding logos,
etc.  BTW, the "Scirocco" was made in Photoshop, with one the the standard
fonts then modified.  It looks to me to be fairly close to the actual
lettering.  I have not ordered one of those yet, so i dont know what it
looks like in person.
The shirts are also a decent price, maybe not the cheapest i have seen, but
pretty good considering the ease of setting up the layout and the fact that
there are no minimum orders or anything.
Oh, and if it seems like the stuff is biased towards 16v's, too bad! Its my
store, and we all know what's the best motor;) hehe.  But i did include
just a plain Scirocco for the 8v guys.  And a big thanks to Eric Ellis for
the bad ass hi-res 16v logo.  It looks great, thanks guy.

The main reason i set this up, was basically the non-existence of a 16v
shirt, or even a plain Scirocco shirt in general, just a clean
straitforward shirt, no BS, nasty/excessive graphics and lettering or
whatnot.

So there you go, if anyone is interested.  If not feel free to ignore this,
and sorry for the long message.  Just thought this would be of interest to
a couple of people.
thanks,

Eric Person
86.5 16v