Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

> > how difficult is it to replace the windows with lexan?
>
> And how much would this cost?
>
> I hadn't considered lexan windows before, but the concept is becoming more
> and more attractive to me...

That is the drawback to lexan, it is expensive!  Expanding on the weight
reduction though, I have done the euro bumper swap (big difference) and took
the back seat, and all that crap that goes in the back out including the
rear deck thingy.  I had a friend that autocrossed his pro stock 350 280Z
and he was really into the weight reduction also and preached to me that if
you take care of the ounces, the pounds will take care of themselves.  So,
even small things will help!!  Get rid of all the unnecessary wiring (most
of our cars have gobs of this!!), carpet padding, sound deadening crap,
panels that are unnecessary, "styling" crap, etc.  I use to trade all my
pennies in my ashtray for dimes and quarters whenever possible (hee hee).
HTH!!

Dave