Re: heater vents

There's no problem, that's how it was designed.  The side vents are "fresh
air vents", the air will always be cooler from them as it comes directly
from outside.  Not necessarily a desirable thing during a NY winter <g>.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic...you ARE traffic"