Got it out! Re: [tech] Intermediate shaft removal

	I used the claw end of a hammer and some cushioning to lever out the shaft.
  I guess it was tight and the layer of oil at the bearings was holding it
in.  I just needed to apply a little more force than I was comfortable
using.  Thanks for all the suggestions.  Now the block is going off to the
shop to get it checked out.  benton----