Re: engine mounts

>Between Poly and stock there are some other choices: TT makes some HD
>mounts and VW makes Diesel mounts that are stiffer than standard.

i might suggest staying away from the tt "HD" front mount. i put one on and
it cracked and sagged inside 4 months. so i replaced it with a poly front
mount and put a new stock trans mount. seems to be a real good compromise. i
called tt and no questions asked they sent me a new one, but i mean come on,
i don't wnt to be in the business of changing motor mounts every 3 months.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.