thermotime q's and CSV q's

ok, after performing the test on the thermotime switch i have found it to be faulty.  It is doing absolutely jack shit.  Now, if the thermotime switch is faulty, can it cause the engine to run bad before it warms up, and not jsut seconds after starting?  The test light flashed twice at teh maximum, sometimes not at all ni the period of 5 seconds of cranking.

flash..2...3...flash..5

I know the CSV is controlled by the thermotime switch, so i imagine the CSV going something like this:

squirt..2...3...squirt..5

i believe i have found the demon...do my findings make sense or am i tripping?

Dan Miller