Re: Anybody Know Where to Get a Magnetic Drain plug?

yeah you look in the lee valley catalog and order some .75"
rare earth magnets and stick in on your regular drain plug.

works for me.

there ya go...

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I hear it's a good idea, helps trap little steel/iron
> particles and
> keeps them out of the flow.
>
> Beuller?
>
> Tia,
> TBerk

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...