Re: Wanted: Short Shift Kit (BOB!)

Did you replace the bushing on your rack as well? (171 711 194G) You can
also try moving the selector lever counter clockwise on the selector
shaft to bring 5th back into reach. (as looking from the front of the
car) If you DIDN'T replace that bushing on the rack, you'll have to
remove the selector lever to do it. Mark it's original orientation and
don't go more than 2 splines.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/