VL 6 speed and EMsport

Followup on Castings :

Progress is as followed:
Sunday worked on Machining Castings Vince called several times during the
day to find out status and wanted to start working on them sunday night.
Monday morning ran into several problems with the castings as far as
material eating up the endmills (castings are so bad on end mills)
Told Vince to show up at my shop at 8am to pick up 7 castings .
Vince got Very Sick and ended up visiting the hospital (damn sushi)
glad that he didn show up anyway because i was concerned about a couple
dimensions on the castings. Vince will be faxing me the finishing dimensions
tomorrow morning. by the afternoon the castings will be out of my hands.
I am not sure how many vince can build in a day but he will have 7 days of
building if they take a day to build.  With the exchange I will have another
6 speed tranny for sale if anyone is interested. EMsport may pick up the 6
speed project since it looks like there really needs to be some focus on PR
and faster turn around time. The Castings should have been purchased first
before selling them to the public and this is where i come in. I will
purchase the next 20 castings in advance and have the 6 speed trannies on
the shelf before i will sell them. I have been making these for the last 3
years and every time i make them i think they are already sold before i make
them. it just so happends that this time someone was caught with there pants
down and was not prepared for the backlash. Any issues you may have in the
Future you may contact me directly.
The 6 speed is a good product , and getting better since i have been making
subtle changes to the design both in strength and the quality of the
castings .
If i do continue the 6 speed project i will continue to make the product
better.
I do now need to make the decision of weather or not to continue our
business relationship though and will continue to inform of my decision.

Mark Christiansen
EMsport/ EMprecision
www.emsport.org, / www.emprecision.com