From: "Josh[deady]Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:24 AM
Subject: best rader/laser detector?

What do you guys use?
I also dont feel an urge to spend 200$ on this either. :)

Im looking at a COBRA ESD9150 Radar Detector - Laser Detector for a Car
Detects Radar and Laser Signals used by Police to catch speeding drivers /
City & Highway Modes / 9 Bands / Audio Visual alerts
With 9 Bands covering Radar and Laser speed trapping frequencies, several
Audio and visual alerts that let you know when you car is being scanned.
9 Bands: 1) X Band Radar, 2) K Band Radar, 3) Ka Superwide Radar, 4) VG-2
AlertTM System, 5) LTI 20-20 Laser, 6)Ultra Lyte Laser, 7) ProLaser, 8)
Safety Alert System, 9) Strobe AlertTM System
Cobra LaserEye provides 360° detection of laser signals
3 Signal Strength Indicators
City/Highway Switch
8 Audio and 4 Visual Alert modes

Josh Able