[OT] autocrossing emergency vehicles

This came to me on my 924/944 mailing list.  Kinda interesting pictures
and movies.  And the cop car didn't do too well...

B.

'82 Scirocco <-- sold  :-(
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944
____________________________________

Yes, that's right.

Seems a BMW X5 owner nearly rolled his vehicle at an autocross and his
wife
and son (as passengers) were a little dinged up. This prompted a call to
the
fire and rescue squad.

Well, before they left, they decided to see how their equipment
handles...
Pics and link to videos at:
http://www.bolhuijo.com/candlestick.html

Funny how a firetruck and ambulance can negotiate the course without
getting
on 2 wheels??
No, I wasn't there.

Regards,