NYC-area cruise/VW picnic: This Saturday, June 16th

Okay, who in the NYC-area is planning to be board this Saturday, June 16th?
Y'all may want to come out and hang at the following event. I'll be there in
the Warpig, although I wish I had the 'rocco together. We're getting close,
though, folks!

Who: ClubVac
What: Is having a cruise/caravan to Club Autokrieg's barbq
When: Saturday, June 16th, 9:30am
Why: Because we like to drive our cars!
Details: ClubVac, the Unofficial VW/Audi Coupe Club is holding another
cruise. You don't need to be a club member to participate in this particular
event...and its now open to all VWs and Audis!!! Due to popular demand from
sedan owners, we have decided to open up our cruise to them.

The Plan: We will meet at 9:30am at the NJ garden state parkway exit 171
rest stop
(ON THE DUNKIN DONUTS SIDE OF THE PARKING LOT, not the side where the mobil
gas
station is). We will then leave at 10:00 am or soon after for a cruise up to
Harriman NY, which is about a 15 minute drive from the rest stop. We will
drive *briskly* for 2 hours or so, ending up at the top of Bear Mountain,
where we plan to take some pics of our cars together. Afterwards we will
caravan over to Autokrieg's barbq, which is in Forest Park, Queens NYC.
Directions for the cruise and how to get to the barbq will be handed out
before the cruise starts. They will also include Club VAC member cell phone
numbers in case you get lost.

Cruise specifics: We will be driving on some wonderful twisty roads
pre-mapped out by yours truly! The roads are well paved for the most part
and go on twisty for many miles. The speedlimits tend to average about
40mph, and the roads are one lane on each side, just to give you an idea.
Traffic tends to be fairly light on them which is a plus, too.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor