RE: (OT) Drill Cord or Battery

I'll add to this that my dad has a corded Milwaukee Holeshooter.  We built a
log house about 10 years ago, and we held the courses of logs together by
countersinking 8" pole barn spikes through, about 3-5 holes per log, 3-4"
deep.  The Milwaukee went through like butter, and it continues to perform
well.  When asked about the difference between the $120 or whatever
Milwaukee and the $60 brand x, the salesman said the Milwaukee is the one
the contractors buy, drop out of the third story window onto the concrete,
and pick up and use.  The $60 drill isn't.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle