No Subject

Yesterday when I jumped in my Rocco to go to the store I noticed that the
seat belt was wet. Curious, I stuck my hand in the back and found 2 inches
of standing water on the floor! My 88 16v has a sun roof that is gutted and
needs all of the parts including the Bar/Rain Gutter that forces the water
from the back edge of the sunroof to the sides. My question is do the drain
tubes get disconnected and can you get to them behind the headliner? Would
this cause the great flood? The Scirocco is looking pretty sad right now
with the ever popular blue tarp on it and no sun in the foreseeable future
here in Tacoma.

Mark

88 16v Scirocco
85 Cabriolet - Soon to be gone