No Subject

Vacation Day 1:

and fuck again.

I changed the leaky water return hose.
Re set the dist to point "EXACTLY" to the mark (as per Dauns directions).
Changed the tensioner to the old type with the big nut.
Re timed the car.
Then as I will do.... I stuck my hand where it shouldn't be with an engine
running... (had to put that in there for you guys.....)
And
Found a massive vac leak....
At the back of the 50mm TB I have clear silicone sealing on it. Where the
air bypass channel is on a 50mm TB, a hole in the gasket/TB interface,
though the part numbers match up on the intake manifold, the GTI manifold
must be wider.

I pray to god it was the fix. Maybe heading out tonight might do the
trick.... Laptop & cell phone ETC.

I might just tell Jill its a drive to the next town and keep going....

Hehehehehe.... Ohhh, Cruella has nothing on me....

Julie (the maybe not so stranded...)

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer/Project Manager)
Albany NY