[tech] Intermediate shaft removal

	I managed to remove the pistons, crank, and seal carriers from the JH block
I'm rebuilding but I can't seem to get the intermediate shaft out.  IIRC, my
Bentley ('80-'84) says that after removing the seal carrier the shaft can be
carefully removed but mine won't budge.  Do I need to pull harder or does
something else have to be done to facilitate removal?  Does the helical gear
that drives the distributor have to be removed?  Would removing the galley
plug clarify the situation?

	One other thing, how do I remove the dipstick tube?  Thanks for any help.
benton-----