Mk1 Zender bodykits: originals found!

Hey, who was it that posted that link to the Mk1 Scirocco body kit a few
days ago? <http://www.dubtechnik.com/Sciroccoglry/Page1.html> THANKS! I've
worked a deal for it to be be mine after beating 14 people to it! Woohoo!
I've been jonesing to get these parts reproduced for a long while. Brian
Honnold set me up with a kit a couple of years ago. I sent it off to be
reproduced and the the manufacturer skipped off with my stuff, leaving me
with just a nasty frown on my face. Oh well...

A good number of you have checked out my body kit web page with the yellow
Mk1 at the bottom. <http://members.home.net/sfwilliams/bodykit/bodykit.htm>
Well, it turns out that the owner of that car is the one with this kit! -a
rather cosmic connection, eh? We're now discussing having these babies
reproduced by a local guy that he trusts -someone who can apparantly do
great work, very quickly, and for a lower price than I've seen elsewhere!
I've also got the sideskirts coming this time. So, we could be looking at a
complete kit, boys and girls.

Keep your fingers crossed. I've felt like a schmuck for not coming through
with these bits. However, we could shortly be there! Yayuh...
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor