Re: [mk2][interior] Which years had non-split rear seats

AFAIK, UK-spec 8v GTX models came with split seats. My Storm has split
leather seats. My 1.8 GT has split cloth seats taken out of a 1986 GTX.
Note that if you want to convert from one-piece to split and you want the
seat back to be secure, you need to attach studs to the floor to mount the
seat brackets. Otherwise, fitment is identical.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins