RE: (OT) Drill Cord or Battery

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
 <snip>

> You can't possibly over-spend on tools. Even
> Cheapass Ron says that!

Oh yah!

I have a lot of different drills...but as far as is
practical here, a GOOD cordless should get this job
done, and many more.  I have a bigass Milwaukee 1/2"
corded mother, the $125 kind (but I got it cheaper,
hah!) and a 10-year old Milwaukee cordless (got that
cheap too), and frankly I only pull out the corded
drill when I need some REAL ass (like sinking lots of
tapcons, or using a big spade bit) and the drill press
is impractical.  Corded drills IMO still shine for big
wrist-twisting torque and high duty cycles, but for
drilling rivet heads?  Modern cordless, and use some
oil.

Good Luck!

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd