Re: [Motor] I did something stupid - Water in the oil

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:46:26 -0700 (PDT) Cheapass Ron Pieper
<rapieper@yahoo.com> writes:
>I haven't met you yet, TBerk.

I have. Now I never travel without a weapon which is loaded and ready to
use. Unfortunately, he knows that if he keeps bribing me with a big
bottle of damn good Rum, it somehow keeps him alive. Curses, he foiles me
everytime!

>I was supposed to have
>a beer for you at Cincy but you spent a night in jail
>instead and hightailed it back home.

Wha-wha-wha-wha-what???????
Now the REAL story comes out? Interesting how a blown headgasket gets him
16 hours driving time. Nobody else questioned this amazing feat?
Hmm....... Somebody's got a secret..... (not like Dawn's Secret either.)

>Now you fill yer
>crankcase with water.  Should I look forward to our
>meeting with trepidation?  Methinks so.

Like my neice says, "duh grandpa"!

>Mr. Meze said it best...I won't repeat it here.
>
>Sigh.  My confidence wavers.

Ill say it again for ya!

du-du-du-DORK! heh-hah! Had to rub it in. Your SO human, aint cha?

Sokay man, ive steam cleaned motors and filled them to the rim with aqua.
Doesnt hurt anything as long as you dont start em.
KnowhamIsayin?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!