Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

heh,
reminds me of the time i kept smelling this weird smell from my engine, and
one night in the Target parking lot we were just messing around looking in
the engine bay and I shine my flashlight down behind the engine to look at
the TT downpipe, and there was a huge fuckin rat, draped over the oxygen
sensor!(Very dead of course).  I had recently gotten the car back from the
exhaust guy and it must have crawled in there somehow.  Of course by this
time the rat was a freakin crispy pancake from the exhaust heat and being
dead and all.  So after digging it out with a stick, i think i ran over it
on the way out.
maybe not as weird as your story, but it was good for a laugh at the time.

Eric Person
86.5 16v