Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

Yea that's whats so funny.  I didnąt really check him out that long to see
if he was badly injured - he was still walking across the parking lot when I
left.  He may have been gnawing on those hoses all day for all I know.  Who
knows, the whole day was too weird.

:-)