[OT] Big n' Green was: $10 82 Roc .. hmmm

At 8:34 PM -0600 6/9/01, John Van Vuren wrote:
> [...]

Hmmm, Well Myths and Legends class talked about green being both
nature and unnatural (as in yucky).

Then, This AM I _was_ watching the Director's Commentary for 'the
Usual Suspects'- (Analog Laser Disk Player, my Digital beasty is off
line.)

They were talking about the Emeralds in the movie used as props- they
were real; 2 Mil worth. <slobber, slurp>.

You'll have to chalk the Donkey part (specifically) up to my second
half of High School, spent out among them there 'pale faces' up in
Concord Ca. (I usually call them 'rash necks' but they just can't
help themselves.) Hmmm, race relations. Getting even further off
topic.

Wouldn'ta thought about it until you brought it up. How nice a memory.

TBerk
glad I'm a grownup.