Re: $10 82 Roc .. hmmm

> Subject: Re: $10 82 Roc .. hmmm
> Hehe, you might just win the car for that much ... other than being free
> this might be the record for cheapest Scirocco eh?

AFAIK I'm still having the record for the cheapest Scirocco :
http://www.scirocco2.de/bgtx.htm
I got that one offered for 1DM ( US$ 0.40 ).
It  is near *perfect*, just needed a set of brake-pads.....

The "seller" found my website and thought I would be interested in his car.
He told me that the brakes aren't working anymore and so he
can't drive it any longer. He already bought a new car and has to get rid of that one.
He didn't have any pictures and so I thought the car would look like
the "$10 Scirocco" on eBay, and therefore I was speechless
when I arrived at his home and looked at the beautiful Scirocco.

In fact the car cost me not 1DM but only 50 Pfennig ( one US Quarter$ ),
because I found a coin in the car when cleaning it :-))

Greetings !
Dirk