From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:10 AM
To: 'scirocco list'
Subject: RE: motometer speedo???

<Jan>
... have been
through  the odometer tech procedure at least once.
<end>

so where might I find a write up on this, my vdo just started going on the
fritz yesterday. On the way home from work, the speedo worked, but the
mileage wasn't movin'. Then, on the way to school, it worked again. Worked
this morning too.
Anybody?

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco