Re: motometer speedo???

You don't see many VDO's make it over 120k miles.  The 160 mph Motometer
out of my wrecked 88 is sitting on a shelf in my garage at the moment.
The VDO that was originally in the car took a crap at 23k miles back in
1990.  My 88 325is also has a Motometer.  If BMW uses it, it must be
good.  Doh!  :-)  Excuse me while I go run for cover...

Mike