Re: [volksport] Joe Jeppesons Scirocco for sale.....SOLD

Who is this Joe Jeppeson guy?  I worked with a Mike Jeppeson with a hotrod
MK1 Scirocco in Salem Oregon and he said that he got it from his dad who
owned a big dealership in either Salem or Portland.  His dad use to race
Sciroccos and the MK1 that he had was one of his dad's cars that he raced.
Mike was always in trouble with the cops for high speed chases and stuff.
Haven't heard anything about him since I moved from Salem in the summer of
94'.  Anyone shed any light on this?  Is there a link between the two?  Just
curious!

Dave